Service First Staffing will meet with a prospective employer and tour your facility to completely understand your needs and the specific skills and culture fit you are targeting for your open positions.
With a full understanding of your needs, we then meet and interview all candidates face to face. This allows us to have a better understanding about a candidate’s skills and personality. We are constantly interviewing people for current and future openings.
We recruit candidates using the following methods:
- Internet sites: We use many different sites, Locally and Nationally.
- Newspaper Ads
- Company displacement programs
- Tech and Trade school Associations
- Job fairs
We are able to test and/or screen candidates on a variety of items. Some of the testing we offer:
- Blueprint Reading
- Criminal Background checks
- D.O.T. card verification
- Testing: Specific testing provided by employer
- Drug Testing
- Employer reference
- Math Testing: includes ruler reading, basic math, decimal conversion, fractions, etc.
- Mechanical/Electrical Testing
- Motor Vehicle reports (MVR)
After our recruiting staff has determined that a candidate is qualified, is interested and has been properly screened their paperwork is forwarded to a client. The information forwarded to a client is not just a resume, with a job history but it also includes a detailed summary profile on the candidate.
Once the client has made a hiring decision, Service First Staffing acts as a liaison between the employee and employer. We gather feedback and share it with both parties.
For the employer we are able to:
- Provide instant and long term solutions to staffing problems
- Reduce costs and time associated with the hiring process
- Assume all costs for Unemployment, Worker’s Comp, and Payroll Taxes
- Allow for alternative interviewing sites
- Recruit for current and projected openings
- Sell your company to qualified candidates
For Candidates we are able to:
- Maximize your search possibilities. Tell us what you want to do, your shifts, pay range, etc.
- We will work with you to help you find an ideal fit.
- Give access to jobs that are not listed in newspaper
- Give you insight before you interview on a company’s history, culture and career potential
- Build and create a resume/profile to market your skills