Job Location Waukesha County
Starting Salary $22/PH-$29/PH
Experience 2 Years
Hours per week 40 Hours
Work Hours - Shift 1st Shift
Start Date 24-01-22
Search by Office Germantown
Responsibilities to include-
- Follows all Arc-Flash safety procedures for high voltage power testing of assemblies.
- Demonstrate basic knowledge of UL 508A and 698A standards and requirements.
- Identify potential assembly & wiring issues and propose possible solutions.
- Layout and assemble the panels to include required components. Perform drilling, tapping, and riveting activities as required. Layout location of wire runs.
- Follow schematics and layouts to wire panels to meet customer specifications and company wiring and assembly standards. Ensure the use of the correct wire types and sizes.
- Read and understand mechanical and electrical drawings and wire components and equipment consistent with standards in a neat and orderly fashion.
- Identify and apply required labeling.