Job Location Racine Area
Starting Salary $18+ p/h
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications No Diploma Needed
Hours per week 40+ Hours
Work Hours - Shift 1st Shift
Start Date 24-01-16
Search by Office Racine / Kenosha
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Developing and maintaining customer relations.
• Ensure time and work comments are properly entered into all work orders on a daily basis.
• Inspects all service work prior to customer pickup to ensure Quality work has been performed.
• Process all related paper work as requested by the Service Billing Analyst to ensure invoices are completed on a timely basis.
• Follow all clean up and housekeeping procedures.
• Assist with the training of shop personal with less experience, including guiding technicians in the performance of proper service work procedures, as and when requested by Service Department Manager.
• Perform the Service Manager or Forman duties during periods of his/her absence, as or when requested.
• Comply with company issued purchasing procedures, including purchasing approval requirements.
• Comply and stay current with all company policies, procedures, and safety programs including OSHA required procedures.
• The performance of service work, including, but not limited to operating a forklift to move equipment from one location to another, operating various welding equipment, utilizing personal tools as well as company equipment to move, assemble, repair and install trailer and tractor parts and accessories, and utilizing various precision measuring equipment to check work.
• Comply with Company Warranty Procedures.
• Ensure all shop tools and equipment are utilized in accordance with both manufacturer’s specifications, as well as OSHA requirements.
• Follow proper lock-out tag-out and confined spaces permitting procedures.
• Other duties as assigned or requested by the Service Manager/Foreman.
• At least 2 years of experience in service industry managing people and workflows
• Solid mechanical knowledge of class 8 trucks and trailers
• Must have previous experience with OSHA, DOT or Safety procedures
• Must have experience with equipment maintenance and service repair software.
MUST HAVE YOUR OWN TOOLS