Job Location Cudahy, WI
Starting Salary $27.00-$35.00 per hour
Experience 8 Years +
Hours per week 40 - 50 Hours
Work Hours - Shift 1st Shift
Start Date 23-10-18
Search by Office Wisconsin Rapids
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan, prioritize, schedule & manage maintenance activities to rectify breakdowns, malfunctions & minimize business disruptions.
- Implement PM’s process of scheduled maintenance inspection program while maintaining schedules of all machines to minimize downtown.
- Run Mondays report every 2 weeks of outstanding items and forward them to the Plant Manager.
- Review, repairs as needed, and update documentation Mondays Work Orders daily.
- Monitor, repair and follow up with contractors as needed on all cranes, lifting devices and chains.
- Ensure forklifts and scissor lifts are in working order for production.
- Develop and implement repair and maintenance procedures, monitor the cost and effectiveness of activities to optimize resources, prioritize spending and achieve timeliness, reliability, and safety standards.
- Perform skilled maintenance and repair services on facility, system, and equipment.
- Conduct periodic inspection to evaluate requests for repair.
- Prioritize spending and waste.
- Organizes maintenance manuals for preventative maintenance schedules to plan for equipment malfunctions.
- Offer technical support on equipment from knowledge obtained through past or current training or through researched knowledge.
- Achieve timeliness, reliability, and safety standards.
- Perform skilled maintenance and repair services on facility, systems, and equipment.
- Learn new equipment and stay current with old equipment to train and minimize cost while reducing own time of machines.
- Keep all training current
- Research new equipment and possible travel to vendors to review equipment.
|Qualifications and Education Requirements:|