Job Location Lena, WI
Starting Salary $26.00+ per hour
Experience 5 Years
Hours per week 40 - 50 Hours
Work Hours - Shift 2nd and 3rd
Start Date 23-10-18
Search by Office Green Bay
We are looking for a dedicated individual with at least 5 years mechanical technicians experience responsible for the diagnosis, repair and maintenance of production machinery, electrical systems and programmable logic controllers(PLC) systems plant-wide. Additionally, responsible for design and fabrication of machinery, equipment, parts, structures and objects plant-wide.
You Are Best Suited For The Role If You….
- Associate’s degree (A.A) or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school; or five (5) plus years of related experience or training. Successfully complete an established schooling program in the technical field. Be able to perform at a high level as a maintenance craftsmen for five (5) years or five (5) years of related experience.
- Successfully pass a skills and knowledge examination.
- Expert level knowledge of PLC, electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic concepts and equipment
- Expert level understanding of refrigeration and boilers
- Ability to lead and positively influence fellow employees
- Ability to interpret blue prints, electrical diagrams and engineering drawings
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize work activities and duties
- Must have or obtain certifications for scissor, fork and aerial lifts and/or other man or equipment lifts within six (6) months of date of hire
- Ability to multitask, adapt and react to interruptions, production changes without losing composure and efficiency
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Ability to work flexible hours, 3rd shift available
- Ability to work rotating weekends