Job Location Marshfield, WI
Starting Salary $100K
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
Benefits Complete Benefits Package
Hours per week 40+ Hours
Work Hours - Shift Full-Time 1st shift
Start Date 23-06-20
Search by Office Marshfield
Pay: $100K – $166K / year
- Maintain continuous alignment of project scope with defined objectives.
- Monitor progress of projects, identify problems and participate in their solutions.
- Knowledge of receiving bays, storage systems (tanks/silos), HTST’s, separators, cheese making equipment, evaporators, dryers, CIP systems (multi-user), etc. is highly desirable.
- Communicate with automation department management and other management staff.
- Communicate with automation project engineers/project managers regarding the design of control and information networks; perform detailed engineering.
- Communicate with automation project engineers/project managers regarding the design of control panels, motor panels and HMI panels, including all interconnect requirements; perform detailed engineering.
- Communicate with automation project engineers/project managers regarding the development of automation (panels) BOM’s; perform detailed (panels) BOM development.
- Coordinate project deliverables with other engineers, designers, programmers and technicians.
Please apply or call our office at 715-898-1275