Job Location Edgar, WI
Starting Salary $15 - $17
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Qualifications No Diploma Needed
Benefits Company Benefits Offered
Hours per week 40 Hours
Work Hours - Shift 1st Shift
Start Date 21-11-10
Search by Office Central Wisconsin
– Prepares documentation, maintains records, and coordinates logistics for product shipment.
– Leads communications within the Shipping/Receiving area. Schedules and Coordinates both domestic and International freight forwarder transactions.
– Ensures freight forwarders are selected based on company objectives for cost and delivery.
– Maintains Shipping records, including providing tracking or shipping history information to customers on request.
– Prepares Shipping paperwork as well as completes shipping transaction in appropriate systems.
– Coordinates Returned Material Authorization (RMA) process with Customers, including issuing RMA numbers.
– Prepare boxes with appropriate labels for shipment as required.
– Provide guidance to others within the Shipping/Receiving area.
– Communicates status of Shipping/Receiving activities to appropriate personnel.
– Maintains Sales Order paperwork files for pending shipments.
– Generate shipping output documents as required-Bill of Ladings, Packing Slips.
– Coordinate the shipping of freight by contacting appropriate freight carriers.
– Communicate shipping volumes and priorities closely with the Warehouse manager and 3rd party warehouses to optimize available resources.
– Shop rates for prepaid shipments to ensure that we are getting the best possible freight rates.
– Formally document new or changed procedures.
– Maintain knowledge of current international import/export regulatory requirements. Update applicable standard operating procedures as necessary.
– Effectively lead cross-functional root cause and corrective action to resolve customer-related shipping issues.
– Answer phone calls and greet customers