Job Location Manitowoc, WI
Experience 2 Years
Hours per week 20 - 30 Hours
Work Hours - Shift 2:00PM - 1:00AM
Search by Office Manitowoc
- Inspecting, analyzing, and troubleshooting systems and equipment.
- Reading repair manuals and liaising with other professionals.
- Running tests and interpreting results to make effective recommendations.
- Writing up reports, safety regulations, and preventative maintenance plans.
- Sourcing replacement parts.
- Negotiating with suppliers and clients.
- Repairing or replacing faulty equipment.
- Fabricating any components required.
- Providing time and material cost estimates before starting a job.
- Keeping abreast of advancements in your field and attending workshops as required.
You work 29 hours a week, you get to choose the time you want to work between the hours of 2:00pm – 1:00am / Monday – Thursday
Friday between the hours of 2:00pm – 8:00pm.