Job Location Neillsville, WI
Starting Salary $16 - $21
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
Benefits Company Benefits Offered
Hours per week 40 Hours
Work Hours - Shift 1st Shift
Start Date 21-11-08
Search by Office Central Wisconsin
Getting people where they need to go, connecting them to goods and services, supporting happier, healthier, independent lives. Providing safe and dependable transportation for our clients, while promoting high levels of client satisfaction.
Position Summary: The Human Resources Administrator will perform a variety of administrative duties within the Human Resources Department. Primary duties include, but are not limited to, assisting with attendance management, administration of FMLA paperwork, responding to unemployment compensation paperwork, workers’ compensation, employment verification requests, health insurance eligibility/enrollment, accounts payable, payroll, and accounts receivable.
- Demonstrate ability to professionally deal with confidential information and maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Accounts Payable
- Attendance Management
- FMLA (Family and Medical Leave Act) and leave of absences
- Health Insurance
- Workers Comp
- Human Resources
Why work here?
- Health Insurance offered (after 60 days)
- Vacation accrual (2% of hours worked)
- Flexible with your days off (trade/switch)
- Business casual dress