Job Location Madison, WI
Starting Salary $18.00/hour
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Hours per week 40+ Hours
Search by Office Madison
Do you have Construction or Electrical experience? We are hiring an Electrical Technician in Madison
Electrical Technicians – Focused on wiring our skids, pulling wire, bending conduit, connect wire to our panels, etc.
- M-Th (4-10s) 6am start (Could be 5am start if needed)
- Pay $18 per hour
The primary responsibility of an Electrical Technician is to perform various complex testing procedures for units, sanitary process cleaning systems or processes and to ensure that product conforms to design specifications.
- Assemble electrical control panels, including point to point to point wiring, and installation of a wide variety of electronic and electromechanical components.
- Will assemble COPs and perform testing of each system.
- Assist with Neuwave assembly and testing, along with backup/overflow to Panel Shop.
- Performs complex electrical tests to ensure the physical characteristics, mechanical operations and electrical functions conform to design and industry standards.
- Troubleshoots circuits.
Knowledge / Skills / Expertise:
- HS education and 2 years’ experience.
- Completion of certificate program in Electronics is preferred or hands-on experience
- Strong basic computer skills.
- Strong PLC Programming knowledge (Preferred).