Job Location Manitowoc
Starting Salary $15-$18/Hr.
Hours per week 40 Hours
Work Hours - Shift 3rd Shift
Search by Office Manitowoc
– Operation and set-up of wire winding machines.
– Transferring wire from shipping spools to bobbins suitable for use in braiding machines.
– Maintain the condition of the bobbins prior to winding
– Operator is responsible for material expediting related to the job.
– Operation and set-up of the horizontal braiding machine consists of the physical transfer of full bobbins to the braider deck.
– Removal of the empty bobbins from the braider deck.
– Splicing operation required during the transfer.
– Adjustment to tooling, ensuring proper coverage and dimension
– Visual attention must be given to the gears, gauges, wire detectors, lepel generator and coil operation of payouts an take-ups is required.
– Operative personnel will be responsible for the quality and productivity of assignment.
– Accountable for process, evaluation, measurement, documentation, and improvement on a continual basis to meet plant business objectives.
– Participate in the area and process team activities and projects.
– All irregularities will be reported to the shift Supervisor or Leader.
– Perform other duties as assigned by the shift Supervisor or Leader.