Job Location Stratford, WI
Starting Salary $16-$20/hr
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications No Diploma Needed
Benefits Health, Dental, 401K, Much More!
Hours per week 40+ Hours
Work Hours - Shift 1st
Start Date 23-01-30
Search by Office Marshfield
1st Shift Material Handler
- Hours 6:00am-2:20pm (Paid until 2:30pm)
- If working 9 hr days – 5am-2:20pm (Paid until 2:30pm)
- If working 10 hr days – 5am-3:20pm (Paid until 3:30pm)
- Pay: $15-$20/hr – wage progression and reviews available!!
- Company offers monthly shop bonuses based on labor cost savings, so teamwork is key!
- Excellent Benefits package is worth about $13-15/hr on top of pay rate- Temp period counts towards benefits which kick in the 1st of the month after 30 days of direct hire.
This position is responsible for receiving and staging materials and keeping accurate records/inventory throughout the company. When not performing material handling duties, this position will support production assigned by the Supervisor.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Completes incoming inspection, confirmation of certificate of conformance and reconciliation of receiving/purchase documentation.
- Manages raw material and critical supply inventories, including maintenance and cleaning of inventory area, inventory organization and racking.
- Performs general housekeeping, maintenance and organization of the dock and inventory areas, includes hands-on cleaning and maintenance along with organization and interpersonal skills to coordinate with other department and outside waste disposal vender.
- Distributes documentation, including transfer of all original documents, to purchasing supervisor for distribution.
- Oversees the movement of material from receiving to the warehouse in an efficient, effective and safe manner.
- Oversees the supplying of materials to fabrications and stages material for assembly and sub-assembly.
- Ensures materials are stored properly to conserve space and comply with safety procedures.
- Oversees the rotation of inventories within the warehouse.
- Able to work in a team environment.
- Detail oriented
- Good communication skills
- Math skills
- Physical strength
- Problem solving skills
- Strong working knowledge of job safety as well as ability to complete safety orientation
- High standard of integrity and professionalism
- Must be able to follow verbal and written directives
- Experienced forklift operator with license or able to become licensed.
- Safe operation of forklift in help move production (modules) in the production environment.