Job Location Marshfield, WI
Starting Salary $20/hr. - $25/hr.
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications No Diploma Needed
Benefits Health, Dental, 401K, Much More!
Hours per week 40+ Hours
Work Hours - Shift 1st
Start Date 23-02-01
Search by Office Marshfield
1st Shift Dispatcher (2 needed)
Hours: 6:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (M-F) – Some Saturdays required during busy season.
Pay: $20-$25+/hr. (Depends on Experience)
Primary role of the Dispatcher is to take incoming calls from Contractors and Homeowner’s and scheduling the concrete trucks for delivery. The Dispatcher is also responsible for providing quotes to the Contractor and Homeowner. The Dispatcher must have computer skills and possess strong customer service skills.
Must haves for this role:
Background in Logistics or understanding there-of
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Be able to role with the punches.
- Strong communication skills both oral and written.
- Excellent Customer Service skills.
Other Important Info:
- $15/mo. provided to employee to cover the cost of a uniform.
Why work here?
- Free Health Insurance to Employee (Available Insurance for Family members)
- PTO right away (1 week first year, 2 weeks after 2 years). Up to 5 weeks per year!!
- Year End Bonus (based on # of years/hours worked). Average is $2-$7,000/yr.
- After 5 years SEP plan/Pension for retirement (% of their W-2 earnings). SEP is a Simplified Employee Plan.
- HSA provided (Health Savings Account)
Please call our Marshfield Office at 715-898-1275 to schedule an interview!