Job Location Marshfield, WI
Starting Salary Up to $20/hr+
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications No Diploma Needed
Benefits Health, Dental, 401K, Much More!
Hours per week 40+ Hours
Work Hours - Shift 1st
Start Date 23-02-01
Search by Office Marshfield
1st Shift Boom Truck Driver/Operator (1 needed) CDL A required.
Hours: 6:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (M-F)
Pay: $20+/hr. (Depends on Experience)
Must haves for this role:
- Must Possess a class A CDL License
- Pass an MVR
- Pass a DOT Drug test.
- Pass clearing house.
- Ability to lift to 70 lbs.
Other Important Info:
- Steel toed boats are required.
- $15/mo. provided to employee to cover the cost of a uniform.
Why work here?
- Free Health Insurance to Employee (Available Insurance for Family members)
- PTO right away (1 week first year, 2 weeks after 2 years). Up to 5 weeks per year!!
- Year End Bonus (based on # of years/hours worked). Average is $2-$7,000/yr.
- After 5 years SEP plan/Pension for retirement (% of their W-2 earnings). SEP is a Simplified Employee Plan.
- HSA provided (Health Savings Account)
Please call our Marshfield office at 715-898-1275 to schedule an interview!